Friday, April 8, 2011

Just an update...



Hello to all!!!

I hope you are all doing well and enjoying the weather. ^^
Alaska weather is finally looking good. So I can't complain. But whatever the weather may be like, it's a gift from God. 

Well, Many things are happening and I wanted to keep youguys up to date on things. I understand that most of youguys are ahead of me when it comes to these things but for those who aren't, that's what I'm here for. 

So first things first, 3rd Wave is having another sale going on starting next week on the 16th of April. AND GUESS WHAT!??? The first 100 people to place an order will receive a autographed cd cover by Alexander Eusebio. Isn't that AWESOME! I'm certainly going to try to be one of those 300 ppl. ^^



The other update is that P. Johnny and Alexander will be in Hong Kong for a worship concert.



Other than that, Brian Joo who is a part of 3rd Wave has released his album. I've watched the MV and I must say that it gave me chills. So remember to support him and send him encouraging messages through twitter. And for those who haven't seen his MV, check it out below. 

Well, this is all for now. Until next time, take care and stay safe. GOD BLESS!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your favorite track from the "I Will Be There" album?